Neapolitan Ice Cream
random updates
Posted on @September 29, 2013 with 1 COMMENT(S)

Hi / Hello / Assalamualaikum !
Last update from me was on June 5, 2013 10:04 AM, right?
Yeah you know, I'm 17 years old now, so I have to sit for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) exam on November 6, 2013 until December 2, 2013. Extremely busy hahahahaha :D

Today is September 29..urgh. Only 38 days LEFT if i'm not mistaken TT.TT
Sadly, my friend, my classmates, our ex form assistant monitor Nisya.. already moved to Larut, Perak. What I knew was she had family problem huhuhuhu please be strong dear friend. Saranghanda! She sad to leave us (classmates) here but she also said that she will come to visit Perlis occasionally. I hope so. Thank God.

One more thing, I want to share my spm trial exam result. Yeah ;(
NOT REALLY SATISFIED BUT BUT I RELIEVED THAT MY RESULT WAS BETTER THAN MY MID YEAR EXAM RESULT. (I really mad at myself right now so that I typed in capital letter)

You wanna see it?
You can say I'm a attention whore..damn you, I don't care. Actually, I'm not really really damn clever that always put myself at the top 5 in class but I felt grateful with whatever results was out. Can't help but accepted it the way it was.
Hard. So fucking hard to believe. Like what proverb says, "It's no use crying over spilt milk".

So, this is ALL my freaking effort but not turned out like what I want. Sigh. I want to study hard and smart no matter what. Don't be shocked, my dear clever friends ;___;


My add maths , account, economy, maths. -___- { forever mental breakdown with this subjects }
My history subject.....................................yeahhhhhhhhhh for the first time in my life, I got B+ !!!
14th place from 25 students in class and 44th place from 276 form 5 students in school.

Last but not least, I'm going to UUM Sintok, Kedah for SPM exam camping starting from October 4 to October 6, 2013. I hope I will experiencing many new things there, InsyaALLAH ^_^
Annyeong, goodbye. See you soon!

p/s: Whoever read this post, pray for my success in SPM okay? Thanks!






Labels: , , , ,



Layout by chocolettha. Post title from owlala. Colors & Image neapolitan ice cream & 1950's Argyle.